The Mad Hatter
Posted by Curly | Tuesday, October 25, 2022 (5 Comments)
Whispers in the wind are telling the story of the mad hatter who just quit their job and threw everything to the wind! The hatter in a nearby town has tossed out some hats that are a bit too big for humans, many would say they're horse-sized. The hats have stumbled over the hills and into town and it looks like taking a stroll around town you might find an assortment of hats and belts. Turns out these hats and belts can be crafted into a wide variety of hats!
Will has taken advantage of the influx of hats and has several for sale in his shop. That is…when he can find them.
As the wind blew into town it brought with it an excess of spooky and mysterious fog. Helix has helped Will tame some of the fog to offer as background overlays available in the General Store until midnight October 31st. The fog is best viewed on the Dark Forst background.
Those from the capital are hosting an event on the Discord server from 7 PM until 8 PM EST/Game time tomorrow October 26th. Guess the breed based on its oh-so-spooky skeleton and win big!
Bedouin & Curly
Horse Fa-BOO-l's Halloween Week 2022!
Posted by Curly | Monday, October 24, 2022 (11 Comments)
Welcome to Horse Fa-Boo-l Halloween 2022!
🎃👻☠️ A week of tricks and treats! 🎃👻☠️
In the distance, a fog has begun to crawl toward town and within it comes all sorts of tricks and treats. The days are getting shorter, the weather is colder, and the locals are officially ready for Halloween. Daily from now until Halloween, it is predicted that a new item, event, or trick may come upon us.
It's in the air...
The mountain's magic has begun to trickle down into the fields nearby. As the wind begins to blow harshly, an abundance of treats have tumbled into town. Locals are finding food and craft items in high frequency while out and exploring.
At night a spooky scene was discovered which marks the beginning of our Halloween celebrations. The Dark Forst background is available in the General Store until midnight on October 31st to help get everyone in a spooky mood.
Those from the capital are hosting an event on the Discord server from 7 PM until 8 PM EST/Game time on October 26th. Guess the breed based on its oh-so-spooky skeleton and win big!
Dyed Saddle Pads
As some may have noticed, The Equinox collection can now be used to dye saddle pads! Don’t forget the Equinox dyes will only be around until midnight, November 30th.
See you tomorrow,
Bedouin & Curly
New Tack: Dyed Saddle Pads
Posted by Curly | Sunday, October 2, 2022 (11 Comments)
Hello everyone and happy October! Let’s kick it off with something new!
🎨 Dyed Saddle Pads
After receiving feedback on our limited saddle pad colors we decided to take that idea and run with it. Today we are launching both English and Western saddle pads in: white, grey, black, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and pink. These pad colors can be crafted by purchasing the White English Pad or White Western Pad in the General Store and crafting with a dye in the Craft Room. Note: Since black saddle pads must now be dyed, the Black English Pads have been removed from the general store.
In the very near future, you will also dye pads with dyes from the Equinox collection. We expect this to launch in the next few days. As we move forward with seasonal dyes, we will be making all seasonal dye collections available to dye halters, polos, blankets, and both english and western pads. As of now, we plan to launch a sum total of 58 dye colors in the next 2 years.
Long-term planning is no easy feat so I want to give a gigantic thank you to our mods Shokubeni and Roze for their efforts in helping to color and save tack files. In total, we have added over 10,000 new images to our assets in just a few months. Without our wonderful team, we would not have been able to achieve such an accomplishment.
✨ In the Future
Due to health reasons, I am having to take breaks often which slows down progress in tack, item creation, breed releases etc. Thanks to some wonderful treatments, in the coming months I am aiming to catch back up and get our releases back on schedule. This means you may be seeing more frequent art updates. We also plan to get out our heavy-duty bug zapper and whittle down the list of current bugs.
We thank you all for your patience, kindness, and help! We hope you all enjoy the new dyed pads and we look forward to posting another update soon.
Bedouin & Curly
The Equinox Collection
Posted by Curly | Thursday, September 22, 2022 (10 Comments)
Happy Fall Ya’ll!
🍂 The Equinox Collection
As we welcome Autumn, our days are becoming shorter and colder with the comforts of fall just around the corner. We are beginning to transition into our fall traditions from warm hearty soups to cozy fashion. This fall marks the start of our seasonal dye collections with our first collection, Equinox.
Inspired by deep rich colors and the official start of fall, the Equinox dye collection features six dyes; Wine, Midnight, Deep Blue, Dark Emerald, Mustard, and Burnt Leaf. These six colors are available to dye halters, polos, and blankets.
The equinox collection brings with it our newest seasonal background, Autumn Day. This background features beautiful colored leaves and an old barn nestled among a meadow.
The Equinox dye collection can be found via exploring the site and the Autumn Day background can be found in the General Store from now until November 30th at 11:59 PM. The first 20 players to use code EQUINOX22 at Town Hall will receive 1 of each item from the Equinox collection.
View the full Equinox Collection in Curlys stable.
Happy Fall everyone!
Bedouin & Curly
Posted by Curly | Tuesday, September 13, 2022 (7 Comments)
Hello everyone and happy late night update! We have a bug fix update for you.
🦟 Bug Fixes
- Entering horses in halter and discipline shows can now properly be filtered by horse tags.
- Fixed link on horses page to link to boarding center, not player page if boarded in an outside boarding center.
- Fixed A+At + Cr horses not displaying as Light Palomino properly. All those from here on out will properly display.
- Old game owned discipline clubs no longer show in the halter arena drop down.
- Frozen horses no longer show up in the career center total.
- Discipline shows now filter by day they run and in proper order.
- Fixed campaign generation submission. NOTE: Be sure your horse's ancestors are being entered into correct generations before submitting foals.
- Added text to campaign criteria to clarify parents must be in the previous generation for foals to enter the next generation. Also added text that foals must complete foal training before being entered into campaigns.
- Fixed an issue where you could submit 0 campaign coins. Any that were incorrectly submitted now reflect properly.
- Halter shows should now regenerate properly after they’re run.
- Added error message for shouts >255 characters. Ya’ll like to shout for a while huh?
- Added a “Cannot Replicate” option for staff in the bug box for bugs we cannot replicate and for those without enough info to replicate. Remember to provide enough info for staff to look into your bug.
- Fixed rose mane flowers on all purebreds. Crosses, generics, and foals to be done soon.
- Fixed a few assorted horse images that were broken.
- Fixed old stable backgrounds to show new updated stable backgrounds for all in-game.
- Fixed a strange issue with the Grey Wolf companion showing an error that you don’t own the item.
- Fixed Yellow Roses being picked up and transformed into Yellow Blankets.
- Fixed the player birthday list to show birthdays! Go wish someone a happy birthday!
- Added player birthdays to only show those active in the last month.
🏃 Maintenance Results
After our maintenance update, we have been watching the site speed and have noticed some improvement. We are still watching to see which areas tend to lag the most when frequently used.
Bedouin & Curly
Bug Fix Blank offer in trade marked as Fixed.
Bug Fix Retired horse genes blank marked as Fixed.
Bug Fix Wrong NFH image marked as Fixed.
Bug Fix New fog background marked as Fixed.
Bug Fix Sapphire strawberries and Cream Western Pad marked as Fixed.
Bug Fix Saddle Pads marked as Fixed.
Bug Fix Gingerbread Tack no Showing marked as Fixed.
Bug Fix English Rainbow Pad Broken on Light Draft marked as Fixed.
Bug Fix Broken enchanted english saddle pad layer on Paso Fino marked as Fixed.
Bug Fix Western saddle pads not showing on Paso Finos marked as Fixed.