Terms of Service
1) Players must be 13 years of age or older to join. Anyone found to be under that age will immediately be permanently banned from the site.
2) By playing Horse Fable, you agree to follow the community rules. Failure to do so will result in appropriate punishment, which may include verbal warnings, removal of account privileges, or banning from the game. Account edits, bans, warnings, or deletion decisions are final.
3) Players are only allowed to have up to 3 ("three") accounts on Horse Fable. Ownership is defined as having the login information for an account or sharing an IP. If there are more than the allowed 3 accounts, all accounts may be deleted or banned with no warning which is up to admin discretion depending on severity. If there is more than one player per household, staff must be notified via support email ([email protected]) and players receive approval in advance of accounts being made. Failure to notify staff can result in game bans or account deletion which will not be reversed and ensure no approval for extra accounts will be given. Each member of the household must adhere to the 3 account maximum. If a player or household is banned, creating more accounts is not allowed.
4) Account sharing is permitted, but any shared accounts count towards your account total. Use caution when sharing your account information. Training, showing, breeding etc. on another person’s account will count towards your account total. Staff is not responsible for any changes to accounts should you be sharing account information.
5) Sharing login information is greatly discouraged. Players sharing login information do so at their own risk. Staff will not refund, change passwords to, and/or fix accounts that have had their login information shared.
6) Horse Fable is not responsible for any consequences if you decide to put out personal information about yourself, including pictures and videos, personal contact information, and location. Disclosing personal information about other people is not allowed and could result in immediate banning.
7) Unsolicited requests for information from players are not allowed. Unsolicited requests for information include but are not limited to: asking for personal identifiable information, asking for social media, or sharing links to outside chat services. If someone is requesting this information, it must be immediately reported to staff. Horse Fable is not responsible for any consequences should you share this information or be requesting it. Suspicious activity will be reviewed by the admins and appropriate action taken.
8) You must provide a valid email address upon joining the site in case account information is lost and needs to be recovered.
9) We ask that players keep their contact information up to date in case the site needs to contact them.
10) Accounts, horses, site currency, or items may not be sold for any real-world currency, including but not limited to USD CAD, EUR, or AUD. Trades and sales between Horse Fable and other sites for virtual currency are allowed. Horse Fable will not refund any parts of an off-site trade or sale. Participating in any off-site trades is done so at your own risk.
11) You are allowed to sell virtual art on Horse Fable such as avatars, layouts, or other pieces of art for in-game and real-world currency. Sales of art are a mutual agreement. Payment for art may be requested upfront if payment is in-game currency but failure to provide the art service will result in loss of that payment and warning/ban. Should payment with real-world currency be made upfront, you pay so at your own risk. Failure to provide payment for art will result in the player's inability to use the art and warning/ban.
12) If you have not verified your email within 7 days of registration, your account will be deleted. If you are having trouble with email verification, please contact [email protected].
13) Any accounts that are left unattended (not logged into) for 1 year will automatically be deleted.
Bugs & Errors
14) If you find bugs, errors or glitches within the game, you must report it. Exploiting a glitch in the game is grounds for an immediate permanent ban. Exploitation can be defined as the action of making use of and benefiting from resources, even if there is no money to be gained.
15) Players are not to discuss or take part in unlawful activities on Horse Fable or to use the game to engage in anything misleading or unlawful. Players are expected to abide by the laws of their country/territory, in accordance with the Horse Fable rules. If you believe someone is participating in unlawful activity, it must be reported to staff immediately.
16) Any and all content posted by players does not necessarily reflect the views of Horse Fable. We reserve the right to remove or modify any content that we see as harmful; by using Horse Fable you agree to give the staff permission to monitor your account(s) including messages, forum posts, and anything else that is submitted to the site.
18) Maliciously attacking the Horse Fable through means of game disruption, bots, or other malware is forbidden. If found, an immediate permanent account ban will be placed on all accounts to which the attacker has access.
19) The staff of Horse Fable reserves the right to edit or close down Horse Fable at any time without prior notice. Horse Fable and its staff are not obligated to replace or compensate for any purchases, virtual money, points or horses that may be lost due to downtime, glitches, errors, game closings, etc.
20) All decisions on account or IP bans, deletion, or currency edits are up to staff discretion. Staff may ban, delete, or edit currency and/or accounts without prior warning for breaches to state, national, or international law, breaches of the Terms of Service, or Community Rules without warning. Banned accounts and/or IPs are not allowed to return to the game under any circumstances via previous or newly created accounts. All bans and deleted accounts are final.
21) Harassment of staff on or offsite will lead to an immediate permanent ban with appropriate further action taken.
22) Any money sent to Horse Fable is non-refundable; this includes but is not limited to donations, USD, ingot, and subscription purchases. Special privileges will never be given to players who have donated or purchased from the site. Refunds will not be issued under any circumstances including but not limited to: card disputes, incorrect purchase, account ban or deletion, or loss of account information. By purchasing through Horse Fable, you are agreeing you are the cardholder and/or have permission from the cardholder to make the transaction. If you are banned from Horse Fable, you will not receive any refunds for past purchases.
23) Horse Fable will not provide any refunds either monetary or ingot for any in-game purchase or purchases including but not limited to: ingots, tokens, coins, subscriptions, account upgrades, or transactions. All transactions are final. Should a dispute occur, all accounts associated with the disputing account will be banned.
Last updated: October 17th, 2021