Depending on the severity of the action, bans may be implemented without warning. All staff warnings and decisions are final.
1) Everyone is expected to be respectful and have a good attitude toward others. Horse Fable is hatred-free and will not tolerate any hateful act or allusion to hate toward any group of people(s). This includes the use of the term “gypsy” for horse names and/or reference to the breed “Gypsy Vanner”.
2) Trolling, picking fights, personal attacks, and arguing is not allowed.
3) Horse Fable is to be kept appropriate for teens. Some topics are not allowed such as violence, politics, illegal substances and/or acts, sex, religion, or allusions to any of the previously listed topics. Moderate swearing is allowed but should be kept respectful. Any graphic content that is seen as offensive (gory, detailed sexual acts or abuse) will result in immediate banning.
4) Players are not to post off-site advertisements other than those allowed in the forums such as other sites and art profiles.
5) Mini modding is not allowed such as warning others about rules or suggesting how something should be moderated.
6) Players are not allowed to post on behalf of other players who have been banned or lost chat privileges.
7) All demands, petitions, or any attack on the site or staff is not allowed.
8) Sending unsolicited messages is considered spam and can result in warning or ban.
9) Sending multiple messages to others or staff in an effort to get a response is considered spam.
10) Horse Fable is not responsible for any consequences if you decide to put out personal information about yourself, including pictures and videos, personal contact information, and location. Disclosing personal information about other people is not allowed and could result in immediate banning.
11) Giving or requesting medical advice is not allowed in any form including but not limited to suggestions and/or treatments.
Forums, Chat, & Profiles
12) Spamming any form of chat such as shouts, forums, or direct messages is not allowed. Spamming is considered multiple repetitive posts or some single posts such as Heeeeeeeelllllllllllloooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPPAAAM SANDWICCCHHH? or ?09849437fjnvjkbajof094? Spamming also includes begging, the allusion of begging, and unsolicited messages.
13) You may have no more than 3 shouts at a time. Shouts must also pertain to the game and abide by all Horse Fable rules.
14) Sometimes player replies are slow and/or staff cannot respond to non-emergencies quickly. It is courteous to wait a bit between chats for someone to reply. Not doing so can become frustrating for players and staff and could be considered spam.
15) Chat games and topics that require a monetary donation to join are not allowed such as raffles.
16) Trading on a promise is highly unsuggested. Ex. Trading a breeding to a stallion that is available now for a magic token they’ll send tomorrow.
17) All profile content must abide by all Horse Fable rules and TOS. Using any overly bright or hard-to-read fonts, colors, and backgrounds are not allowed.
18) All forum posts must be posted to the correct forum and pertain to the forum they are posted in. Ex. A horse sale ad would be posted to the horse sale forum, not the general store.
19) Forum posts that are inactive for a month or more are automatically deleted. Those in the Art Gallery or Art Sales forums are archived should they need to be retrieved.
20) Some instances can come up that are not in our rules. These instances will be handled by moderators and staff for appropriate action.
21) Issues regarding a moderator decision can be directed to Curly via email at [email protected].
Last updated: October 17th, 2021