Phone users vs. Desktop users

Dalli [Basic || 1 posts] on 10/10/2026 10:38 am

Not sure if this is the place to ask but Iโ€™m sure someone will have an answer. Iโ€™m wondering what the huge difference is between playing on your phone versus your laptop or desktop. For someone who uses her phone I donโ€™t know how people get wolves/companions or other items. Can you click the map on the explore map? Tell me everything. Do I need to buy myself a laptop ๐Ÿ˜‚


cbrr

Post Count: 239

10/10/2026 2:39 pm

Hi Dalli - 

You can certainly play HF on mobile, just a little trickier to explore! I have found that you have to be more patient for each click when exploring the map otherwise if you find something you will miss it because you clicked too fast. It is definitely easier to play on my laptop than phone, but still playable. 

___________________________________________________________________

 

Double R Stables

Breeding & Training

Quality Reining American Paint Horses

 

 

 

 

 

 


You must login to reply to this topic. Login here. Don't have an account? Join us.