Boarding

Birdys [Platinum || 40 posts] on 10/08/2026 1:27 pm

I can't find information on boarding stuff. 

I'm guessing I pay for feed, water and groom for boarder when part or full? What is the cost per day for me for that stuff? 

What does active and frozen do to board for me? I was again guessing that even when boarded even if frozen or not active they still pay daily rate? 


Brambles

Post Count: 61

10/08/2026 1:47 pm

I'm not sure about what it does when the horse is frozen, but you pay based on whether you choose DIY/Part/Full. Every stable charges different amounts because it's set by the owner. I always choose Full because they feed, water, and groom automatically. Saves a whole lot of time! I look for any stable that charges under $100 for Full. Usually around $50/day. Most horses can make way more than that per day if you are entering them in shows. 

I make $60000/day in halter show winnings, and $20000/day in discipline show winnings. And I pay about $1000/day in boarding fees. So it's definitely worthwhile if you've got horses who can perform



Rani Harvord

Post Count: 172

10/08/2026 2:33 pm

Yes even when frozen or not active you will still have to pay for boarding and some facility's will kick your horses out if they are frozen for a prolonged period of time.


You must login to reply to this topic. Login here. Don't have an account? Join us.