Log in issues

Birdys [Platinum || 40 posts] on 10/07/2026 9:40 am

Anyone know how to fix when I log in it goes to a black page that just say error 419 / page expired. It getting to a point that I almost couldn't log in. I have keep closing and opening a new page at least 20 times till it just randomly decides to open up at some point. I tired clearing out my cookies and suchโ€ฆdidn't help. 


Vokion

Post Count: 28

10/07/2026 11:45 am

I've been having similar issues. I'll log and it'll immediately kick me back to the log in page. Sometimes I have to log 3 to 4 times before I can actually play



releniabell

Post Count: 58

10/07/2026 12:32 pm

happens everytime i log in



Birdys

Post Count: 40

10/08/2026 8:52 am

Anyone have suggestions on how help this? It getting worse and I'm worried I'll be blocked out form bring able to log in. 



Oaken Fields

Post Count: 145

10/08/2026 11:31 am

I'd suggest sending it over to bugs and see what happens. Would also be good to get a video of when it happens, that might help identify it.



Birdys

Post Count: 40

10/08/2026 1:20 pm

Good idea. I'll do just that the next time I have log in. 


You must login to reply to this topic. Login here. Don't have an account? Join us.