Is there a roadmap to see which breeds have new artwork upcoming?
Brambles [Platinum || 47 posts] on 10/02/2026 5:48 pm
I used our lovely new search feature but couldn't see anything. I feel like there used to be a link somewhere that said โRoadmapโ that had future updates etc?
Would love to know which breeds are getting new art and in which order if that's possible. Obviously all the breeds that have generic art are getting their own unique thing at some point, but can we see which breed is currently being worked on?
.jpg)
The site has a notion page that shows the upcoming art progress. https://horsefable.notion.site/HoFa-Horse-Art-15b566a800aa80b2a8b2e4740a102c17
Edited 1 times
For some reason the link won't work. It just loads and reloads and says โunsupported browserโ. I'm using Chrome, so that's weird! Never had that problem before. I guess it will remain a mystery, I'm not installing a different browser just for this :P
Thanks for sharing it though :)
.jpg)
Oh that is really weird!
It just loads endlessly, and the url changes itself to https://horsefable.notion.site/unsupported-browser.html
.jpg)
I didn't even know that Chrome could be updated hahah. That's how oblivious I am to technology. Will look into it tomorrow!
.jpg)
If you check the pinned posts in help forums I have a guide posted that I also try to keep up to date with art things (its a google site). I will be updating it tonight to update tekes.
RamblinRose of Ramblin Acres
๐น Associated with FaminesRose and FeralRose ๐น
@Brambles: Yeah, on a new Tab, at the end of the address bar ((This is what it is on my end)), I have an A for my name in an orange circle, then the three dots in a row, one on top of the other. You tap the three dots and go down to Settings. Then at Settings, at the bottom will be About Chrome. Here will be the location for updates, as mine is currently showing an update, I'll be updating it after I send this on over.
You must login to reply to this topic. Login here. Don't have an account? Join us.





