September DOTM Results! ๐Ÿ’ช

Curly [Admin || 811 posts] on 10/02/2026 1:20 pm

Congrats to our DOTM Winners! The few, the mighty! 

 

We only had a couple of DOTM entrants for September and shockingly, you all won every category for your discipline rank and tier! Congrats to:

 

State Tier 1: Royal Honey - Vokion - Level 35 - 5,234 earnings - 1288 PS

International Tier 1: W.C Ivoryforge - Scrappi - Level 49 - 10,619 earnings - 2707 PS

Elite Tier 1: Blitz - BlackOak- Level 50 - 11,922 earnings - 2690 PS

 

Prizes will be sent to you shortly. Great work!


Vokion

Post Count: 27

10/02/2026 3:14 pm

Congratulations everyone:)



Oaken Fields

Post Count: 144

10/02/2026 4:52 pm

Ehehehehe!!!๐Ÿ˜



Whiteclaww

Post Count: 63

10/02/2026 6:28 pm

Congrats!!!
I hadn't seen the post so I didn't participate, but I will participatre for october!



Scrappi

Post Count: 8

10/02/2026 8:54 pm

Congrats everyone! ๐Ÿ’™


You must login to reply to this topic. Login here. Don't have an account? Join us.