Ingot Store

Cima [Basic || 2 posts] on 10/01/2026 9:38 am

When opening the title's store tab I am welcomed with a notification that says : โ€œNew Offer! Would you like to experience a Bronze account without spending the money? Activate your free 7-day trial now! No credit card required.โ€

I am offered to claim it, however Im curious wether this offer will disappear soon or is it something i can grab whenever I please? (im a new player so i still have the account bonus, if that helps) 
 


Miss Meriweather

Post Count: 35

10/01/2026 1:30 pm

I guess I also would like this answered, I haven't touched my free trial either.



Rani Harvord

Post Count: 169

10/01/2026 2:06 pm

Im not entirely sure on this but I believe that it is offered to new players with no expiration date and can be redeemed anytime.


You must login to reply to this topic. Login here. Don't have an account? Join us.