Training Centres

Kerry [Platinum || 5 posts] on 9/27/2026 2:02 pm

Before I go ahead and purchase them, I wanted to ask - for those of you who have them, in your opinion, are they worth it?


Brambles

Post Count: 33

9/27/2026 2:59 pm

I haven't bothered with it because I read a post with a bunch of people saying it's absolutely not worth it. Curly is looking into the economics of it and trying to find a solution, but apparently at the moment it's not worthwhile at all



TheDustyAngel

Post Count: 540

9/27/2026 4:14 pm

I have them. 100% not worth while. There's this post here that myself and my cousin, worked on to figure out the pricing and we learnedโ€ฆ it's literally a big money sink and wasteful of bite because, as I see you are a Platinum player, say you get your own centers? Then there is absolutely no reason to use anyone else's. I made mine a dollar, but if you have your own? Then why would you use mine for?

 

 

 

Same with people who aren't subbed. If you see someone wanting $5 per training, why would you do that for, when you can go elsewhere for a $1? It's a moot point and just a horrible design overall.

DUSTYTAG1

maki-dusty-tag

 

 


You must login to reply to this topic. Login here. Don't have an account? Join us.