September DOTM! ๐Ÿ’ช

Curly [Admin || 808 posts] on 8/28/2026 1:14 pm

Welcome to Discipline of the Month! This month's discipline isโ€ฆ.Pulling!

 

Your goal is to purchase a foundation OR breed a horse whose only discipline is Pulling. How does it work?

 

  1. Starting today you may purchase at the foundation store OR breed a foal that will ONLY show in the Pulling discipline. No halter, career, or other discipline showing is allowed.
  2. You may only show your horse in Pulling competitions starting September 2nd.
  3. By September 30, Your goal is to have your horse win as many of the reward categories as possible:
    1. Highest Level
    2. Highest Earnings
    3. Highest PS
  4. Horses will be competing against other horses in their discipline level. Ex. Foundation, local, regional etc.

 

Dates to Remember

August 28: First day to get your foundation or foal.

September 2: The first date you can show your horse in Pulling.

September 30: The last day to show your horse in Pulling.

October 1 by 3pm game time: Must submit your entry.

October 2: Announcement of winners

 

Rules

  1. Horses must be foundation bought or bred on or after August 28.
  2. Horses may only have shown in the Pulling discipline starting September 2nd.
  3. The last day to show your horse is September 30.
  4. Horses will be reviewed on October 1 after 3pm game time. You should NOT freeze your horse.
  5. Your horse must be named.
  6. Any breed may be used for this competition.
  7. Any horses shown in any other discipline, career, or halter show will be removed.

 

Prizes

For all categories in all discipline ranks prizes will be:

1st: 75k bits, 10 Limited Edition Monarch Butterflies, 1 Spectral Token

2nd: 50k bits,  6 Limited Edition Monarch Butterflies, 1 Magic Token

3rd: 25k bits,  3 Limited Edition Monarch Butterflies, 1 Breed Coin

 

 

Entry submissions will open September 29.


WirelessMouse

Post Count: 339

8/29/2026 11:18 pm

I have a question- why should I not freeze my horse? I would rather not accidently show it after the 30th. I also freeze my whole account sometimes so will that disqualify my horse? if so, how do I prevent accidently showing it after the date? 

Flower cart by Starberry



OutlawAmber

Post Count: 4

8/31/2026 9:45 am

Does exploring count towards disqualification?



Curly Admin

Post Count: 808

9/01/2026 11:47 am

@WirelessMouse - To not accidentally show a horse you can uncheck their paths on their horses edit page. Removing the check means they won't show up for that path.
@OutlawAmber - Yes, anything that adds to the level breakdown on their page counts.



WirelessMouse

Post Count: 339

9/01/2026 5:22 pm

Thank you for the answer, I would still like to know why we aren't allowed to freeze them? Thank you 

Flower cart by Starberry



Sassosaurus

Post Count: 38

10/01/2026 11:26 pm

Maybe I'm crazy, but I couldn't find the form for entry? ๐Ÿ˜• I know it's too late now, but where was it? ๐Ÿ˜…

<โ€ขโ€”||โ€”โ€ข>

| | | |



Sassosaurus

Post Count: 38

10/01/2026 11:27 pm

Nevermind, I found it ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿฅฒ Bummer. Good luck to everyone!

<โ€ขโ€”||โ€”โ€ข>

| | | |


You must login to reply to this topic. Login here. Don't have an account? Join us.